tlug: Green Frog Linux 0.5a

Good morning Vietnam... (Err I meant Tokyo),

I just finished the next version of Green Frog Linux, so if you are
feeling brave or want to experiment with ext3 easily here's your chance.

Go get it from http://www.linuxstart.com/~austin before my freshmeat
notice floods the place ;-)

Also I'm happy to say that thanks to the work done by Uva, this now has a
mini-root for installation!

Yours,

Austin K. Kurahone
Tokyo Linux Users Group / Green Frog Linux Maintainer
"What is the ape to man?  A laughing-stock, a thing of shame.  And just the
same shall man be to the Superman:  a laughing-stock, a thing of shame."

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD