RE: tlug: Regarding information of sympodium in Japanese Society.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-tlug@example.com [mailto:owner-tlug@example.com]On Behalf Of
Jonathan Q
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2000 10:44 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: tlug: Regarding information of sympodium in Japanese Society.

On Sun, 20 Feb 2000, Alberto Tomita wrote:

>> However, I don't think Takushoku University would be a good location.
>> Too far from Tokyo.

>Where is it?

Hi,
Surely it's still in Tokyo, however, according to my information, the
nearest station
is TAKAO on Chuo-Line,

It takes,
  1) Roughly 1 hour from Tokyo Station, if we use JR Chuo-Line Special
Express.
      Whereas  1.25 hours, if using Express.

  2) Roughly  0.75 hour from Shinjyuku Station, if we use JR Chuo-Line
Special
      Express, Whereas  55 min's, if using Express.

  3) Roughly 1 hour from Shinjyuku Station if using KEIO EXPRESS.

  4) About 70 min's via HACHIOJI with using JR Yokohama-Line  from YOKOHAMA.

  Plus (Your option.)
  1) In 30 min's on your foot from TAKAO Station. (+Slope)
  2) In 5 min's by Taxi (less than 1K yen) from Station
  3) In 5 min's by Bus  from Station.

  As my impression, surely the offering is very helpful and thankful,
however,
   I am also anxious about disappointment by long distance from center of
  Tokyo.

  Regarding detail,
    see (+don't hack)  http://www.cs.takushoku-u.ac.jp/ipsj  please.

 Regards
 S.Kikuchi.

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD