tlug: OpenLinux Keyboard error

Dear All,
I've been trying to install OpenLinux 2.3 on a Compaq EN at work, and even
though it goes through installation OK, when it boots the keyboard doesn't
work, and the 'o' and 'k' character randomly come up in the user box.
I've tried altering the keyboard, and the keyboard settings on install, but
to no avail. Has anyone experience of putting OL on a Compaq and seen this?
TIA

Graham
--
"Living in the hum,
Between voice and drum"

www5.airnet.ne.jp/grbriggs/

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD