tlug: search in mailing list archive

It seems the search function of the mailing list archive is not working, at
least not for me, it always says "No matches were found for ..." with words
in mails I know exist. I had the same problem a few days ago. Could someone
of the competent victimeers fix that?

In the meantime: I was looking for how to strip what turns up in emacs as
"^M" at the end of the lines in files downloaded in apparently not the
correct way. I had the same question ages ago and it is somewhere in the
archives ... Don't bother, I'll download the files again. Just for the
future...

Yoroshiku, Uli

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD