tlug: Silly Questions.

Hi, this is Yong-Ming again.
(typing errors must be forgiven, I am having a whitlow on my finger).

For a long time I have run my Linux Servers at uni. and at the same
time for a long time I have these honest but silly questions.
'How many people ACTUALLY use applications in Linux box either
from console or term in PC.' Maybe lots of admins like me get on
to the box from console but many people I guess use just one or
two applications such as mule or vi etc from PC.
Now my question boils up to this,
Do you use Linux for you Word Processor?
Do you use Gimp more than PSP?
Do you use, at home, Linux for ppp session more than your Win/NT?
Do you use database in Linux more than applications in Win/NT?

I decided to ask this question simply because I saw a fact that so many
peopel write to this Mailing List using e-mail software for Win/NT, not
to mention my Netscape in this Win98.

I am sorry I am just too honest. But using Mule or Tgif I sometimes
feel 'YIKES!' in setting up...

Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD