tlug: SMTP(receipt)

Hi,

     I am using Netscape Communicator as my e-mail software in PC. The
Server
is Linux/Slackware.
     There is an option in Netscape which lets you know whether
recipient actually
got the e-mail I sent or the server on the other end got the e-mail. I
chose
the 2nd one to know whether the server on the other side got the e-mail.
However
my SMTP tells me it hasn't got the function to accept the receipt from
the other
destination server. I think I have to fiddle with SMTP conf..I have
checked some but
no luck so far. Any tips? Please. Thanks in advance.

Yong-Ming

--
FROM THE OFFICE OF YONG-MING HUA(YMH CAL LABORATORY)
yhua@example.com, root@example.com

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD