RE: tlug: LAN Card: Part 2

>I have a Allied Telesis, centre COM LA-PCI. When I bought it, the box said
>LAN card. I just assummed that is what it was. Is it just an Ethernet card
>with a LAN interface?

We use these cards here.  It's a tulip-based card and should work with
the tulip driver.  I've gotten one to work with the de4x5 driver too, I
think,
before the tulip driver stabilized enough to be useful to us.

For terminology, it's an Ethernet card, and should be capable of
10-baseT and 100-baseT both.

Next Nomikai Meeting: February 18 (Fri) 19:00 Tengu TokyoEkiMae
Next Technical Meeting:  March 11 (Sat) 13:00 Temple University Japan
* Topic: TBD