Re: tlug: When in Tokyo...Part II

On Sun, 6 Jun 1999, Marc E. Christensen wrote:

>stay.  I'd like to meet with TLUG again during that time.  Is there a
>chance that we could get a group together on a friday evening or some time
>on a saturday?  (possible dates: July 30 or 31, Aug 6 or 7, Aug 13 or 24)

I have no summer travel plans, so I think all of those dates should be fine
for me.  I'm sure we'll be able to get some kind of a group together.

>I'll be bringing a bunch of stuff from Caldera.

<WISHLIST>
If they can give us a copy of the latest Caldera distro for the TLUG
library, that will be great.  The only Caldera stuff we ever had was a
few copies of an old Open Linux Lite distro from quite some time ago.
</WISHLIST>

Looking forward to meeting you,

Jonathan

Next Technical Meeting: June 19 (Sat), 18:30  place: Temple Univ.
*** Topic: Linux SMP/Quad Xeon Server
Next Nomikai: July 16 (Fri), 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691