To: oliver@example.com
Subject: euro-japan linux freesoftware
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:42:42 +0900
From: Takaaki Higuchi - Technology Marketing <Takaaki.Higuchi@example.com>

Hi, Oliver,

As you told us at JLA board meeting on 26th, could TLUG jointly
help the AFUL event ?

Here attached is the update e-mail from Jean-Paul. In my talking
with Jean-Paul on last Friday, I wanted to tell him that TLUG MAY
jointly help this event, while he wrote TLUG can , maybe my speaking
was something wrong, and I'd like to correct it.
Anyway, if you can help us, and I hope it's much help for this event,
I think we'd better make a temporary project ML for it.

thanks in advance,

p.s.	I think 80 0000 yen per speaker should be 80 000 yen.
	I'll double check about it to Jean-Paul.

---
Takaaki Higuchi, Secretary General, Japan Linux Association
Yotsuya Akebonobashi bldg 8F,2-14 Sumiyoshicho,Shinjuku-ku,Tokyo,162-0065,Japan
Phone: (81) (3) 5379-6277 Fax: (81) (3) 5379-5338 E-Mail:sec@example.com

----- start including message