Re: tlug: volunteers

At 23:25 98/04/19 +0900, you wrote:
> In the spirit of cooperation, would anyone like to step forward and
> take the responsibility for any of the following:
>
>   1)  kanji for next nomikai.  You need to get a rough head count,
> 	make the reservations and collect the money,
>
>   2)  TLUG treasurer.  Be responsible for the money.
>
>   3)  liason to foster cooperation with JLUG and other free software groups.
>
>   4)  listmaster for the main TLUG list after the move to the main server

If 4) means doing basic majordomo list administration, like checking
bounced mail and correcting e-mail addresses problems, I'd like to
volunteer for the position.

---
A.Tomita,Jr.   atomita@example.com
               atomita@example.com

Next Nomikai: 15 May Fri, 19:30 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 03-3275-3691
a word from the sponsor: