RE: tlug: RE: cathedral and bazaar Japanese

> Craig Oda wrote:
> Thanks to Thomas Baetzle [...]
As Groucho would say, "Close, but no cigar" :-)
You're missing the final "r" - probably because of
that EMail handle that Harbinger stuck on me.
Stupid Novell systems - they need to have logins
of 8 chars or shorter...

> However, let's hold that URL as a test one for now.  The
> head "next section" and "previous section" tags have a small
> problem on this version.    次章 is found only on the front
> page.  After this, it got mixed up with 'O章 I think that
> Thomas should be able to easily make this correction.

I'll recheck the files - they look fine on my
side, though.

> Thomas, are you planning to make your latex2html Japanese conversion
> scripts available?  Although, LaTeX2html is supposed to
> support CJK now, I have not got it working yet.

Actually, there were no conversion scripts. I've
basically copied the JLaTeX over the English
HTML manually. That way I could be sure that
the japanese version would look like the original.

> Anyway, thank you for your hard work.

Well, I'm glad that I could help.

Bye,
Thomas