RE: tlug: Mounting my W95 partition

-----Original Message-----

7ol : Scott H. Perlman <perlman@example.com>
6f : tlug@example.com <tlug@example.com>
z : 1998N326z 11:37
< : Re: tlug: Mounting my W95 partition

>You need a directory entry, as a stub to add things to the filesystem.
>Its existence is purely as a stub.  I usually touch a file inside any

This clears up a lot of things!  Thanks!

I'm sure this is probably a lot more complicated, but what about adding a
whole new physical disk to your system?  Do you just add it to fstab, format
it, and away you go?  And what about moving existing parts of the file
system onto the new disk?

Jonathan

a word from the sponsor: