RE: tlug: Mounting my W95 partition

-----Original Message-----
$B:9=P?M(B : Ken Harada <kenhrd@example.com>
$B08@example.com(B : tlug@example.com <tlug@example.com>
$BF|;~(B : 1998$BG/(B3$B7n(B26$BF|(B 10:56
$B7oL>(B : Re: tlug: Mounting my W95 partition

>You need a directory *entry* to mount a partition.  If you make
>/w95 directory and mount your vfat partion to it, you will find all
>the directories of your vfat partion under it.  Or, try

And then people on my office LAN with Windows machines will be able to find
my publicly accessible VFAT directories under the w95 directory entry?  Or
will it look to them the same as it does when I'm booting Windows 95, where
those directories appear directly under the root directory?

What about Windows 95 long file names?  Will they be truncated when mounted
under Linux, or will the directories appear with their current long names?

Thanks,

Jonathan