Re: Re: tlug: Net Day

Kei wrote:

> I don't see this is happening here.  Maybe one of passing subject
> or extra curriculum.  Remember one primary school teacher
> made a web of his class pupils and was opposed by both Princiipal and
> Educational Commitee because they claim that violates privacy of pupils?
> I think they simply don't want to do beyond Ministry of Education guideline.
 My opinion is different. Even though 99% of schools obey the authority.
There are lots schools, which keep their policy. For example private schools,
schools for foreigners, etc.
 Public libraries are also candidates. Ena City Library in Gifu Prefecture
is connected to Internet. Visitors can use WWW without charge.

> 5) If they choose Linux and can't do it on their own, then help them at last
> maybe
>      on charged bases.
 I oppose this idea. I've been using Linux more than two years without charge.
I don't hezitate to set up Linux without charge.
 If we craim charge, what is the difference between NT server and Linux
server?

Cheers.

Masa    Uc^ida Masatomo,Hidaka,Saitama,Japanio
<http://www1.nisiq.net/~masatomo>