tlug: Call for a vote

Hi,

Kei Furuuchi wrote:
> some members are actively participating in the particular
> projects, working hard and contributing their resouces.
> I think those are also accountted as goodwill in at least
> unit of time, So this gives budget bases, reports.
> in case of failure, at least causes of failure will be
> known and accounted for.

I guess there is a bit of a misunderstanding here.  While I would
agree that money incoming should be tallied and reported (which
I think Craig has already been doing very well) What I find difficult
is the idea of accounting for units of time for budget bases.

Also, what is a "failure" in the context of TLUG?  Since
we are all doing work for TLUG as volunteers in our free time,
and experience working on any project together is positive, I
don't see the need for all of this.   I would rather focus on
getting something done for the free software community rather
than spend a lot of time accounting.

-Joe.

Joe Marchak
joem@example.com

Next TLUG Nomikai: 11 March Wed 1998 Tengu TokyoEkiMae 19:30
Next TLUG Meeting: 11 April 1998 Saturday, Tokyo Station
Featuring Tague Griffith of Netscape i18l talking on source code
a word from the sponsor: