If that would work for you, please ping me via a direct email.

If you're not in Tokyo, it's better if you can find some local but
somewhat trustable shop, since this will mean accessing to your server.
It's better if done by a personal sit-together work, or with some
work contract ensuring the legitimacy / safety of work to be done on
your server.

Furkan Mustafa
https://rainlab.co.jp

On 2024-04-12 15:00, Charles Muller wrote:
Dear Tluggers,

I run a web site (www.buddhism-dict.net) off of a Linode server.  My
site was originally built many years ago, at a time when http was
common.  The builder of my site passed away in a few years ago, so I
am running it on my own nowadays.  Pressure has recently been building
upon me to upgrade from http to https.  I have looked at a couple of
guidelines, and it doesn't look too hard, but I'd be more relaxed if I
could have a professional on board, to be sure that I don't mess
things up.  I have a secondary backup site with which I can experiment
first.

So my question is: does anybody know of a shop, or of a team that I
can go to to undertake this job?

Regards,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

Kagurazaka
Tokyo, Japan

(University of Tokyo, Professor Emeritus)
http://www.acmuller.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index