[tlug] going from HTTP to HTTPS

Dear Tluggers,

I run a web site (www.buddhism-dict.net) off of a Linode server. My site was originally built many years ago, at a time when http was common. The builder of my site passed away in a few years ago, so I am running it on my own nowadays. Pressure has recently been building upon me to upgrade from http to https. I have looked at a couple of guidelines, and it doesn't look too hard, but I'd be more relaxed if I could have a professional on board, to be sure that I don't mess things up. I have a secondary backup site with which I can experiment first.

So my question is: does anybody know of a shop, or of a team that I can go to to undertake this job?

Regards,

Chuck

A. Charles Muller

Kagurazaka
Tokyo, Japan

(University of Tokyo, Professor Emeritus)
http://www.acmuller.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index