Re: [tlug] From an enthusiast TLUG follower

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 17:07, Edward Middleton
<edward.middleton@example.com> wrote:

> This is not to say things are any better in Australia.  I was shocked at
> how hard it is to renew an Australian passport in the Australia capital
> when you are not an Australia resident, and that was before COVID-19.

What exactly was the issue? They didn't want to mail it to an address
outside the country?

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University

Home | Main Index | Thread Index