Re: [tlug] Ubuntu 16.04-LTS Japanese Text Input

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 8:57 PM, Jim Breen <jimbreen@example.com> wrote:
> Maybe 3 days into a new distro version, even an LTS, was a little
> bit quick. I'd be putting in an older LTS if I could and changing up
> later when things settled. (I was forced onto 15.10 to fix a wifi bug.)

Yeah, I was surprised to see how new it was actually!  It just
happened coincidentally - I picked up a "new" (used) laptop last week
and noticed there was a new LTS version when I went to Ubuntu - and
then didn't realize quite how new it was until I looked for help with
Japanese input.

Lyle