[tlug] online storage

Good morning from Hayama
I am sure, this is (again!) a rather uneducated question.

Are there any good "FREE" online storage services out there, that can be
used with BOTH Linux and Windows?
I am using Dropbox and SpiderOak. Dropbox seems to have some "security
issues".
To look for more secure things, I found also TeamDrive, but have great
difficulties in getting it
to actually synchronize my files. And often it is sickeningly slow.

Then MediaFire and mozy seem on first view promising, but they offer
"Linux versions" only
for those, who can handle all that high-tech stuff (which is beyond me).

Ubuntu One
Wuala
Jungle Disk
and a number of other sevrices that pop up on net searches seem to have
been discontinued a long time ago.

Is there anything else to recommend?

Thank you in advance
Thomas