Re: [tlug] Providers ratings

On 11/24/2014 01:50 AM, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 11:19 PM, Kalin KOZHUHAROV <me.kalin@example.com> wrote:

On Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 3:39 PM, Pier Fumagalli <pier@example.com> wrote:
I've come to the end of the contract with Asahi.NET, and while I was very
happy with them over the course of the past few years, I wonder if there's
something "better" out there.

Define "better", without quotes.
Was there anything you were not happy with your current provider?

If you cannot define "better" yourself, don't spend time on looking for it!

The definition of "better" (henceforth the quote) was given right
below: for me bandwidth and latency :-)

Average, Maximium, Minimium or Medium?

Edward