Re: [tlug] Laser printer for Linux

>> I appreciate information about which maker provides for which laser
>> printer Linux drivers.

I was happy with my previous HP laser printer (and canon flatbed scanner).

Semi-happy with Brother DCP-7055 combined printer and scanner: printer
has been fine, but the scanner absolutely refuses to work (even using
the Brother linux scanner drivers, and every troubleshooting idea known
to man). I have to connect a Windows machine to scan. Very annoying,
because the previous 4+ years everything I have bought has simply
worked, plug'n'play, with Linux. (And I cannot say the same about Windows.)

(By the way, B/W laser printers in both cases; no experience of colour
laser printers.)

Darren