Re: [tlug] [OT] Mt.Gox Debacle. Please Comment.

Am 27.02.14 06:25, schrieb Stephen J. Turnbull:
Since there's nothing to back Bitcoin except money
laundering and far-right paranoia,
Interesting, the people I see it promoting over here in Berlin seem to me to be politically far away from the right, rather more to the left, not criminal, and technically very fit. And yes, there is a general sense of paranoia (?) in Berlin since Snowden. But while some of my best friends are bitcoiners, I know hardly anything about it. So I just wonder about the political alignments ...