[tlug] [OT] Mt.Gox Debacle. Please Comment.

Fellow TLUGers, ohayou gozaimasu!

My feeds flooded today by Shibuya-based, Mt.Gox debacle. If there is one topic I would learn everybody's opinion is BitCoin. Because that's one tech initiative to change the world for the better.

What you guys think about Mt.Gox and the current state of BitCoin in general? Mt.Gox left one hell of a ridiculous statement on its site.

I think BitCoin (the market) will naturally learn how to segregate people in need of "adult supervision".

Anyway. Your comments are all much appreciated. Thank you.
--
                 SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. ~ fgs@example.com /
      suporte@example.com # +55-21-4042-4010 [@GMT-3]