Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - September Technical Meeting

On 08/20/2013 09:47 PM, A.Tomita wrote:
our next Technical Meeting will be held (tentative date) on September
21 (Saturday) at KDDI Web Communications.

if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just
have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

There is some chance that I won't be in Tokyo that week, but if I am
I could do a short (medium?) talk on running Android on the BeagleBone
Black (it comes with Linux pre-installed, so 'Running Linux' would be
a really short talk :)

http://beagleboard.org/Products/BeagleBone%20Black