Re: [tlug] Japanese Input - Kubuntu 12.04 LTS

Thanks everyone for the feedback!  I'm going to get back on that
machine and see what I can do.  Later on I'll add some additional
information regarding the installation (although I won't be able to
add all the precise details of my first attempts at tinkering - I'm
kicking myself about that now - I should have made a note of each and
every step...).

I'll send details of my next attempt in a while - either later tonight
or tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Lyle