Re: [tlug] Why am I not seeing Japanese in my web page on my Android? [SOLVED]

Stuart, Edmund,

Thank you for replying.

I was sure that I had a meta tag set up with the correct character set
information. However, after reading your responses, I double checked,
and in the end, this seems to have made the difference:

I had:

I switched to:

The only difference is some capitalization and an extra space.

Apparently that makes all the difference in the world.

Thank you for spurring me in the right direction!

--
Dave M G