[tlug] Suggestions for a smartphone with an SSH client?

Hi all

I will be getting a new company mobile phone which I'd like to be
able to use for emergency remote administration (browser and SSH
access). The phone should be able to make and receive phone calls
of course ;), and email. Other enterprisey features not required.

Two questions:

1) iPhone or Android?
SSH clients appear to be available for both, but Android is Linux
based and sounds like it might be a bit less restricted, so without
knowing any better I'd tend towards that.

2) If Android, which model?
The Samsung Galaxy S from Docomo looks like it might
fit the bill, but that's based on a quick trip through the Docomo
store.

Any suggestions or experience shared gratefully received.

Ian Barwick