Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Google maps and Japanese addresses
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 15:08:31 +0900
- From: Nikolay Elenkov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Google maps and Japanese addresses
- References: <4D21400C.email@example.com> <4D214400.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4D214EBB.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101209 Fedora/3.1.7-0.35.b3pre.fc14 Thunderbird/3.1.7
On 01/03/2011 01:21 PM, Dave M G wrote:Nikolay, Thank you for responding.you can just add multiple addresses, one with, one without the building/number.Yeah, I guess. But that seems kind of silly to have to record two addresses for everyone.You can split the address in two if don't won't do duplicate it, but no optimal, I agree.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Google maps and Japanese addresses
- Next by Date: [tlug] Suggestions for a smartphone with an SSH client?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Google maps and Japanese addresses
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Google maps and Japanese addresses
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links