Re: [tlug] Force no scaling on Android browser?: Think broadly: support all browsers

jep200404 writes:

 > > I asked this question on the Android developer mailing list, but it's
 > > gone ignored, quite possibly because they think it's beneath them to answer.
 >
 > Be careful about attributing motives.

Yeah, I could say that at this point in my life I would normally
completely ignore any post asking why syntactically-broken cargo cult
code doesn't work, but I make exceptions for people I know.  It's just
too hard to judge on the basis of a first post whether the OP has any
clue at all, and it can be a real quagmire if they don't.