[tlug] Force no scaling on Android browser?

TLUG,

I asked this question on the Android developer mailing list, but it's gone ignored, quite possibly because they think it's beneath them to answer.

I'm hoping someone here might have some idea of how to do this, and hopefully be more responsive.

I am developing a web page that is designed for viewing on an Android phone.

The width is fixed at 320 pixels.

For some reason, when I view my web page on my Android phone (HT-03A), it scales the page down, so there is all sorts of extra space on the right of the viewport.

I just want the page to remain at a pixel ration of 1:1. No scaling. Just leave it as it is.

After searching on the web, I came across some meta tags which, I think, should force the Android to leave the web page alone:

This does make my pages appear the right size on iPhone devices. However, the Android still insists on changing the scale of the web page.

How can I get Android to not scale my web page? I want one pixel to be one pixel, and leave it at that.

Thank you for any advice.

--
Dave M G