[tlug] More cmputer-like stuff for free

Hi,

In preparation for relocation, I have a number of things that I need to dispose of. Before dropping them into the box at the Salvation Army, or cutting them up and putting it into the non-burnable trash, I thought I'd give the folks on the list a crack at some out-of-date but *free* (and working) hardware. The list is at:

  http://larabell.org/newstyle/giveaway1005.html

Private replies to the above address are preferred (unless your comment is of general interest to the community). Thanks and sorry for the spam...

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org/                    for thou art crunchy
http://thelemicleague.org/        and goest well with cheese.