[tlug] Javascript support groups that are beginner friendly

TLUG,

In the last few days I've been trying to get some answers on how to
create "touchmove" event handlers in Javascript.

I've posted in about five different Javascript forums, and got
absolutely no response so far. Most forums I deal with, such as PHP,
MySQL, and CSS, give at least some kind of response within a day, even
if it's to tell me to RTFM, or that my question is too
stupid/simple/wrong for the list.

Are Javascript programmers particularly shy or cliquish?

Over the next couple weeks, I'm going to have quite a few JavaScript
questions, so I'm looking for a forum or mailing list where hopefully
people will talk to me.

Can anyone recommend any?

Thank you for any advice.

--