Re: [tlug] Javascript support groups that are beginner friendly

Dave,

Unfortunately, as usual, some programmers just do not answer Qs or
feel some times they are above others in answering questions. It
really depends where you ask, I use IRC to get my JavaScript questions
answered, and have a more better response rate and do not have to
worry about offending someones ego in the process. Forums are great,
but some times, you won't get the answer you need.

If you do have a question, by all means, please do ask me, I don't
mind answering if you have a problem with some code.

Good luck,

Cycloneous from Connecticut. . . .