[tlug] Tokyo OSUG - special meeting 8th October.

For those interested in OpenSolaris, the Tokyo OpenSolaris User Group is
holding a special meeting on the Thursday 8th of October.

When:  Thursday, 8 October 2009 doors open at 18:00 and Martin Schmidt
       will talk with us starting at 18:30

Where: Sun Office in Yoga Conference Rooms on the 27th floor

What:  Come welcome our special guest Martin from the Dresden, Germany
       OSUG Get the chance to meet him and let him meet our community.
       He will talk about the Dresden group and OSDEVCON held last
       month.

      After, we are planning a small nomikai to welcome him in true
      Japanese style.

      If there is no room available in the Sun office for a meeting, we
      will have an alternate plan of just heading straight to nomikai.