Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

Good point. I hadn't though about that since I very rarely use Japanese.
I couldn't find much info about "iWinn IME" but I did find "simeji" which looks pretty slick.

http://www.adamrocker.com/blog/236/simeji_android_japanese_input.html (Japanese)

Unfortunately it looks like simeji takes up the whole screen so it may not work with soft keyboards yet.

Kyle
@kylehase