Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Pretty Japanese fonts?
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:53:12 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Pretty Japanese fonts?
- References: <email@example.com>
Jim Breen writes: > 2009/5/14 Stephen J. Turnbull <firstname.lastname@example.org>: > > I've always considered that simply citing a license name in my > > work is tantamount to "just take it!" > > Except that in my case I don't simply cite a licence name. I have a very > detailed statement at: Sure. And I always distribute the GPL (or whatever) with my work. My point is that unless you make a short statement where they can't miss it that "here are a few things you may do, anything else is quite possibly forbidden, see the license", they will miss it. Since in a lot of my Lisp libraries the only documentation is in the source :-), the top of the source file is a good place for it. They will see it.
- Re: [tlug] Pretty Japanese fonts?
- From: Jim Breen
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Right Alt-key changes
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Pretty Japanese fonts?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Pretty Japanese fonts?
- Next by thread: [tlug] Semantic Web Presentation: Here are the slides
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links