[tlug] Semantic Web Presentation: Here are the slides

Dear all,

Here are the slides of my presentation last Saturday:
- OpenOffice: http://nrw.free.fr/tlugsw.odp
- PDF: http://nrw.free.fr/tlugsw.pdf
I licensed them with Creative Commons BY-NC-SA, so please feel free to
distribute, reuse and modify them as you see fit.
Thank you all for attending, I was really pleased to have so many
interested people with insightful questions! Since Saturday some
members already started using the Semantic Web data and one is even
willing to create a new ontology!

Cheers,
Nicolas Raoul.
http://nrw.free.fr