Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Tlug Digest, Vol 41, Issue 14
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 00:41:38 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Tlug Digest, Vol 41, Issue 14
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Josh Glover writes: > 2009/5/14 Stephen J. Turnbull <firstname.lastname@example.org>: > > > I've always considered that simply citing a license name in my > > work is tantamount to "just take it!" Here's the boilerplate from my > > most recent library: > > Since I use the BSD-2 licence for everything I write, I just slap the > licence in there in its entirety, all ten lines of it! ;) I rarely write code that isn't derivative, so in general I don't really want to choose a different license. And since most of what I do write is Emacs-related, in practice, I don't have a choice of license. The Free Software Fanaticism has infinite lawyers to harass me with; I can't afford to fight the dynamic linking argument in court, although I feel very strongly that it is bogus, especially with respect to interpreted code.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] moving offices means free stuff for you!
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] moving offices means free stuff for you!
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Tlug Digest, Vol 41, Issue 14
- Next by thread: [tlug] moving offices means free stuff for you!
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links