Re: [tlug] Tokyo key signing party 2009

On 5/13/2009 2:59 PM, Josh Glover wrote:
2009/5/13 Kyle Hasegawa <kylehase@example.com>:

Would anyone be interested in attending a key signing party?

Tech meetings and nomikai are good venues for a little key signing action. :)

Actually, I've never been to a key signing party but from what I've read it takes a significant amount of planning and organization to do well.  I suppose it depends on the group size.  I'll start spreading the word through the typical Tokyo tech channels and see what kind of responses I get.

Kyle Hasegawa
@kylehase