Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

On vendredi 08 mai 09, at 17:14, Brett Robson wrote:

It's my understanding that audio files can't be copied onto Ipods
without Itunes.

It is not true. But I'm not sure you can play them. They hang in the "hard disk" part of the iPod, like any other file you'd want to put there.

There is a setting in iTunes that allows you to consider a part of the iPod storage space as "normal" space.

Jean-Christophe Helary