Re: [tlug] Anyone else using Anthy for Japanese input?

> On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 11:11 +0900, Dave M G wrote:
>> Anyone else using Anthy/UIM encounter this new and unwelcome change
>> in Anthy?

Just to clarify what Wayne said, it's not new... the toolbar has always
been available, it's just whether you had it turned on or not.

> I think if you right-click on the icon on the Panel, select SCIM Setup
> and go to the last option "Panel > GTK" .....

And just to be geekily thorough, if there are any KDE/skim users out
there (yes, "skim" is some kinda KDE-specific wrapper for scim that I've
never entirely understood the need for, even though I use it :-), you
can effect the same toolbar removal by going into the skim config-
uration, to Panel > Skim Plugins, and uncheck "Main Toolbar".

Personally I've always liked seeing the toolbar :-)  Although it is a
bit problematic to find a place to put it on the screen so that it
doesn't obscure something else...

Dave