Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Anyone else using Anthy for Japanese input?
- Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 11:11:55 +0900
- From: Dave M G <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Anyone else using Anthy for Japanese input?
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (X11/20090409)
TLUG,One of the reasons I preferred Anthy over SCIM for Japanese input is that Anthy never had one of those floating tool bars hanging around on my desktop.However, after having installed Jaunty on both my laptop and home computers, when I log in, there's now a little toolbar for Anthy. Which is kind of dumb because I already have my Japanese input status in my Gnome panel as a part of a UIM applet.I can't seem to get any options for making the floating Anthy toolbar go away. It always comes back whenever I next log in.Anyone else using Anthy/UIM encounter this new and unwelcome change in Anthy?-- Dave M G http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Annoying "send in UTF-8" message [SOLVED]
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Anyone else using Anthy for Japanese input?
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Job Opportunity
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Anyone else using Anthy for Japanese input?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links