Re: [tlug] Linux telnet client issue

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 12:16:03AM +0900, Marty Pauley wrote:
> >>From what I can tell, this problem is nothing to do with your
> terminal, shell, client, or anything mentioned so far.  I can
> replicate the problem here, and it is happening at the TCP level.
> After logging in, sometimes getting to the next screen, and then
> trying to choose an option number I can see TCP retransmissions.  I'm
> going to go have a closer look now to find the problem.

Is this in reference to my nypl.org issue?  If so, many many thanks.

If it helps at all, it does work without issue on FreeBSD.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angelus: You know, I never properly thanked you for sending me to
Hell.
Buffy: No...
Angelus: I'm wondering, where do I start? A card, fruit basket,
hmm? Evisceration?