Re: [tlug] Linux telnet client issue

>From what I can tell, this problem is nothing to do with your
terminal, shell, client, or anything mentioned so far.  I can
replicate the problem here, and it is happening at the TCP level.
After logging in, sometimes getting to the next screen, and then
trying to choose an option number I can see TCP retransmissions.  I'm
going to go have a closer look now to find the problem.

--
Marty