Re: [tlug] [OT] Community Collaboration

Phillip Tribble wrote:
Will it be recorded? I would love to hear about Project Indiana!

I doubt it. Sorry. :) We're a bit low tech at these things. I can try to get some of the engineers to come along to a TLUG meeting in the future. Also, I know our guys in Bangalore have been pestering me to come up and do something in Tokyo (BeleniX, which is mostly a community effort now, is developed in India and based on Indiana).

Jim

--
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/