[tlug] [OT] Community Collaboration

hey, guys.

I just wanted to let you know that there will be a gathering this Friday at Sun's Jingumae office if you want to hear about OpenSolaris (the new distro, I mean): http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/opensolaris-announce/2008-May/001810.html There's probably still some space open if you want to check it out. Also, I was thinking, as Sun builds community here in Tokyo around OpenSolaris, perhaps in the future we can get together as communities for some joint events. That's what is happening in Beijing with the Linux and OpenSolaris communities and it looks pretty cool: http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/entry/beijing_linux_opensolaris_openoffice

Jim

--
http://blogs.sun.com/jimgris/