[tlug] OT: crypto presentation by TLUG member (2008-06-05)

Hi all,

I will be giving a non-technical presentation on cryptography at the Tokyo PC
Users Group on June 5th (Thursday).  The presentation will not be Linux
specific, but the topic may be of interest to some TLUG members.  The goal of
the presentation will be to give the audience an idea of how cryptography
works and introduce some cryptographic software that may be of interest.  One
of my colleagues will also demonstrate IronKey (https://www.ironkey.com/).
This presentation will be in English.

Here are the details:

TIME: Doors open: 18:30; Meeting start: 19:00

VENUE: The Tokyo Union Church, on 表参道通り, B1
http://www.tokyopc.org/faxmessage/index.html#map

COST: Members: free, Non-members: 1,000 yen at the door

二次会: Shakey's Pizza 原宿店 21:00~

WEBSITE: http://www.tokyopc.org/

If you have any specific questions, feel free to email me off-list.

Cheers,

Travis

PS) I will be presenting using a fully encrypted Linux system, of course! ;)