RE: Linux docs (was:Re: [tlug] Re: IPv6)

Sounds good. :P  I don't particularly hate windows, I just
Preffer *nix type OSes.  They feel more comfortable to me.
:(  Just need more mainstream games.

> I've never tried Gentoo, but Debian is what i use normally.
> If you are comfortable administering a Debian system then
> you should be able to learn OpenBSD. Just remember to read
> the man pages and the FAQ (i always read it off of the
> web site, though it might also be installed on the system).
> The overwhelming majority of the time i have a question
> on OpenBSD i find the answer in the documentation. Rarely do
> i have to ask for help.

I imagine that binary compatability is nill (The whole
Different kernel thing and all), but what is source
compatability like between Linux and Unix in most cases?

--
Ken