Re: [tlug] Newbie: Kubuntu Configuration

Darren Cook wrote:
As for reassigning the keys, the main switch is "LShft + Space."

Yes, now I think about it I had the same troubles as you with accidentally hitting that combination. Mine currently says: Control+Zenkaku_Hankaku,Alt+Zenkaku_Hankaku

I deleted all of them and kept only Ctrl + Shft + Space. But it won't let me eliminate the space key from the equation and I don't know why. I tried to replace it with another key but setup won't let me.

Now that I've done that, I have to figure out why scim-anthy doesn't work with Open Office Writer even after I select Japanese as the Asian language.

--
CL